Mass Effect 3: Redemption by FemShep
Mass Effect 3: Redemption brings you to 8 new battlezones from across the galaxy.
It's time to take the fight to the enemy in these iconic warzones!
Included are 6 maps ported from singleplayer, with many MP specific fixes as well as two additional Armax Arsenal Arena maps.
Prevent enemy technology from falling into enemy hands by protecting the front gate to Sanctuary! With a very tight map you'll be hunkering down with your buddies!
Retake Mars! Climb out of your shuttle and engage the enemy in low gravity in a small corridor outside of the Mars Archives.
Relive those difficulty spike memories from singleplayer in multiplayer! This map features two halves and shield generators that work both in your favor and your enemies!
Allow a full scale invasion into Cronos Station by establishing a foothold in the hangar! This map features some experimental features like husks climbing ladders and significant pathfinding reworking. Don't let the fighter hit you on the way out!
Defend the AA towers from falling back into enemy hands! Don't get caught in the center tunnel!
A map I've wanted for MP for years, now realized! This ship graveyard is the most complete map of all of them, and has great sightlines for snipers. This is also likely the toughest map due to the long sightlines, so take cover and watch your back!
This mod works with MP Controller Support as well as Interface Scaling Mod. It also works with Mass Effect 3: Rejection. By installing this mod, you will override the following features from ModMaker:
- All unreleased maps are not available for use while this mod is installed.
This mod requires all 5 of the free offical MP DLC content packs. You do not need any of the SP DLC - all required files are included (and are modified to work).
THE LIST OF BUGS YOU NEED TO BE AWARE OF
This mod is not yet complete but is in a state where performance is acceptable.
Everyone that wants to play must have the DLC installed. You can only join people on the same EXE version as well as with all the same MP DLC installed. So if you install Redemption and Rejection, all players must have Redemption and Rejection installed. Ensure all users are on the same version of the mods or you will have a bad time. Here's a list of known bugs.
- 1.04 does not yet have full translations. As such on non-english languages you will see string ID's instead. This will hopefully be fixed soon.
- After completion of each match, everyone needs to restart the game - not just the lobby, but fully restart the game. About 75% of the time the next match will either not have everyone load in or will simply crash their game.
- You cannot join games in progress if the host is playing on Firebase Shipwreck. You will simply get a "Connection to the game has been lost" message. You must join the game in the lobby.
- You will more often lose audio/visual effects. Due to the way these maps are loaded, lots of extra data is also loaded, which means more memory pressure for the engine. This is unaffected by the amount of system memory you have and is part of how the engine is optimized.
- Off host, you will see a few oddities of missing things that the host can see. They don't have any gameplay impact:
- --- Invasion: The overhead red alert light only spins but does not cast actual red light
- --- Sanctuary: Some shuttles in the distance show up as shuttle guts instead of full shuttles. (This applies to all areas a shuttle should be except the ones I specifically placed)
- --- Shipwreck: The camera sway effect is not applied off host. So off host players finally get an advantage :)
- Pathfinding on some maps may lead to bigger enemies doing crazy things like popping over cover. These maps weren't designed for large enemies and as such you will get some crazy stuff sometimes. Really, there is little I can do about this but I am fixing pathfinding so they navigate better.
Armax: Prime Evil is in slot 12 rather than 23 as it is the only non-consecutive unused map slot that is still usable. All 30 slots are filled with this DLC installed.
This mod is not included in any version of Mod Manager. It requires Mod Manager 4.2 and up to work.
If you encounter bugs, please notify me through forums or the new BSN. Feel free to make videos of your gameplay!
For this mod to work you must have a DLC bypass tool installed. Mod Manager will install one when you install the mod if you don't already have one.
- 1.0 - Initial release (beta)
- 1.01 - Escort Drone fixes from falling through floor (hopefully). Archives & Invasion pathfinding fixes.
- 1.03 - Major pathfinding updates for Keelah and Atrium. Ammo fixed on Keelah, grenades on Sanctuary. Minor pathfinding updates on other maps.
- 1.04 - Adds 2 new maps from Armax Arsenal Arena. Fixes some pathfinding network chains on other maps.
- 1.041 - Adds non-english translations.
If you're looking for players, you can join the Mass Effect MP Master Race Discord I help maintain. Be sure to read the rules. Since this mod works with join in progress (mostly), you can safely run this on public mode as the only players who can join will also have this installed.
Trailer & Gameplay
This video is for Rejection, but the process is the exact same except substitute Redemption in for Rejection.
This mod only loads in multiplayer so it will not affect singleplayer. However, if you load MP and then go to SP, some files may still be in memory and you will mess up SP, so consider restarting the game first.
Mass Effect 3: Redemption adds the following DLC content to the game:
- DLC_MOD_MPMapPack (431 MB) at Mount Priority 6209 (MP Only)
The mount priority for this mod will likely change on updates to force everyone to use the same DLC version in a lobby.
The following people helped develop this mod.
Massive technical assistance
- KinkoJiro (IMMENSELY!)
Testing and QA
- Polish - Sonashii
- French - fmulder, Alfonsde
- Italian - vastator
- Japanese - None yet :(
- Russian - Sonashii
- Spanish - lvca_gr
- German - DogeDondalo, frankiscrank
As is all content on this site, this mod is in no way or form supported or endorsed by BioWare or Electronic Arts.