The Ancient Mod Pack by Mgamerz
Do you like old things? Are you fascinated by the Windows 95 kernel? Do you wish you go back to the past to play mods that suck... well you know?
The Ancient Mod Pack is for you! It includes 16 old mods that kinda-sorta still work. Most of these were made while the game was still supported and and modding it was new. Due to this, some things (especially wavelists) don't work properly.
All of them were built with Gibbed's Coalesced Compiler which will cause varying degrees of issues across the UI and game, all of them are temporary while an ancient mod is installed.
Due to the age of these mods (and that they used gibbed's compiler) they are not supported. There are bugs and they won't be fixed.
- AirQuotes Mod - A mod to troll BSN user AirQuotes with
- AmmoFountain - Precursor to grenade defense where the N7 Engineer made a glorious fountain of death
BetterZombie Mod - The first Zombie Mod I made, to be better than the pure-husk ones. Does not work if the original wavelists are not enabled in retaliation (enable or remove retaliation to use)
- Duck Hunt - Lower gravity, for shooting flying enemies. Works best with a character with lash on the building on Thessia.
- Enemy Weapon Drops Mod - Enemies drop their weapons, and you can pick them up. It's super buggy.
- Full Multiplayer Experience - Unlocks most (not all) of the hidden content. The ModMaker version is better.
- Hard Mode Mod - My first mod, where the game difficulty was supposed to be increased on Gold. This was before Platinum came out. Wavelist changes won't work.
- Insanity Mode Mod - Insanity Challenge was a fork of this. Still pretty difficult.
- Low Gravity Mod - Throw things into space and listen to them scream for days.
- More Enemies Mod - More enemies on the field at a time.
- No Ammo Mod - You won't be finding much ammo in the boxes I'm afraid.
- No Powers Mod - Your powers have a huge cooldown so you can use them maybe once every couple of waves.
- Slight Mod - A mod I made for pugging. Changes things very slightly so people might think it was lag. Was how I found people who were interested in modding back in the day.
- Swarmer Hell Mod - Swarmers, swarmers everywhere. Controller users beware, the auto aim will be awful merged with this mod.
- Text Chat Mod - Mod that BioWare removed from their forums and never told me why. Press F1-F5 to send out prewritten messages.
- Zombie Mod (SuperCoal) - The true classic zombie mod I made. Lots of changes, lots of bugs, lots of husks and aboms and other things.
Some of these mods were included in ancient versions of Mod Manager. They are no longer supported, and will not update through Mod Manager.
To import into Mod Manager, drag and drop the .7z file onto Mod Manager's main window or import it through the Mod Management menu.
You can discuss mods in this mod pack in The Ancient Mod Pack thread on ME3Tweaks forums.