Interface Scaling Mod by Mgamerz
This mod scales up PC platform-specific HUD elements, such as the PC Power Wheel (Command HUD), atlas, subtitles, main HUD, MP HUD, and others. This mod will make the game much easier to use on high resolution displays (such as 4K) and on displays at a distance (like a TV). It scales up interfaces to the size they were on consoles, which is natively set to 720p. A few adjustments are made to make them more PC friendly.
This mod works with both singleplayer and multiplayer
You need Retaliation DLC to scale up the reticle and fix the collector’s swarm overlay in MP. If you don’t play multiplayer or have Retaliation DLC installed, you can ignore the message Mod Manager will show when installing the mod.
Compatibility with other UI scaling mods
This mod is the equivalent of the UI scaling done in Singleplayer Native Controller Support, except done for PC interfaces. This mod will do nothing with SP Controller Support installed, and if this mod is installed after, it will break SP Controller Support.
See the difference! These are images of the game at 3200x1800.
Stock ME3 (Click here for full size):
This mod (Click here for full size)
This mod is not included in any version of Mod Manager. It requires Mod Manager 6.2 or higher.Download from ME3Tweaks
Download MirrorsDownload from NexusMods
- 1.091: First public release
- 1.092: Fixes some UIs using xbox interface (copy paste error)
- 2.0: Fixes kill text not scaling in MP (score indicator for kill)
- 2.1: Now requires Mod Manager 4.5 or higher. You can disable/enable the mod branding in the mod utils menu / alternative installation options. Raised mount priority.
- 2.2: Now supports ITA and JPN game language versions. Fixes the mount priority to be 31039 instead of 32039.
- 3.1: No longer requires a GUI Compatibility pack. Also includes Interface Scaling Add-on by default. Removed splash screen branding.
- 3.2: Now requires Mod Manager 6.2, as it uses the new image features. No functional changes since 3.1.
Drag and drop this mod’s download onto Mod Manager to import it into Mod Manager. Install the same way as any other Mod Manager mod. Uninstallation directions are in the mod description in Mod Manager.
Use of this mod with ALOT Texture Pack
The ALOT texture mod pack is a common addition to this mod. ALOT must be installed after all other mods are installed, as it will update installed mods with new textures. Installing updates to mods (both mod manager and non-mod manager) will require you to reinstall ALOT. You may consider ignoring updates unless you find a game-breaking one.
This mod is connected to the ME3Tweaks mod updater service. Mod Manager will notify you of updates to this mod and prompt you to download and update the mod as new updates are released. Install the mod afterwards to use the new update.
Support for my mods is provided on the ME3Tweaks Discord. If you ask questions that are already answered in the mod description, I'll tell you read it again.
This mod has only been tested on 16:9 and limited 16:10. It may not look proper on other aspect ratios.