Mass Effect 3 SP Controller Support

Discuss Mass Effect 3 mods and modding tools here. This includes multiplayer mods.
Mgamerz
Site Admin

Re: Mass Effect 3 SP Controller Support

Post by Mgamerz »

You can get past the title screen it sounds like? What mods are you using and their versions?
Baldark

Post by Baldark »

Hi. I installed the mod and it worked fine until I went to the Normandy for the first time... I opened the galaxy map and now I can't get out of it. I can't select a planet, only my joystick works. I can't go anywhere and not even use B to go back. No keyboard button or mouse seems to respond either, not even Escape or Enter... I tried with my Sixaxis and with a "normal" PC Gamepad, and none of them work.
What should I do ?
Mgamerz
Site Admin

Post by Mgamerz »

You ran the game via mod manager's start game? You have other mods installed?
Baldark

Post by Baldark »

I didn't start the game via the mod's manager, but I just tried and that doesn't do anything better. Also, I don't have another mod installed. A little precision : when retrying I noticed that whenever I press a button there's the "nope" feedback sound, so my inputs are read, but for some reason none seems to be mapped to a valid action
Baldark

Post by Baldark »

Nevermind, I tried starting from mod's manager AND using a standard controller and this works. Weird, though
Synysterpillow

Post by Synysterpillow »

Not sure where this is suppose to go. When ever I go into mail, I cannot exit out, nor accept any mail. I can hear the button prompt when i try to exit, but nothing happens. Otherwise works perfectly. I have downloaded ME3MM, SP controller, EGM, EGM hotfix, and a GUI compatibility patch made with ME3MM. I've been looking all over the internet and youtube since last night with no luck on a fix
Mgamerz
Site Admin

Post by Mgamerz »

This is a known issue. It will be fixed with the new build of Mod Manager that comes out tomorrow. For now you will need to remove you mod manager generated hotfix and rely on the one or 0.9.16 (or .17, they're pretty much the same).
Synysterpillow

Post by Synysterpillow »

Just wanted to come back and say the new update is working perfectly for me. I greatly appreciate you taking time of your day to this all work and I wish you the best of luck!
Mgamerz
Site Admin

Post by Mgamerz »

Cool :)
Krejcimir

Post by Krejcimir »

Hello. I've tried this mod on my vannila version and it works perfectly. But the problem is, I wanted to add something extra to my experience and installed ALOT, expanded galaxy and MEHEM. I've installed them without mod manager via their own means and these three work good together but sadly when I try to apply your mod the game just won't start at all. I've tried all sorts of things that I found here but nothing works. Is there a way to work around this?(since installing a lot again would be a real pain) or am I just screwed?