SP Mod Update failed

Mass Effect 3 Mod Manager allows you to easily install and uninstall mods, keep mods up to date, launch modding tools and use ModMaker.
Volkai

SP Mod Update failed

Post by Volkai »

It seems the femshep@me3tweaks.com email does not work, so reposting my email here:

Hello FemShep,
Happy N7 Day! Alas, while it is this N7 day that gave me cause to boot up the mod that allowed me to continue playing ME3 after selling my old consoles, it's also what caused me to stumble upon this error: while updating the single player Gamepad mod, a file appears to be failing the hash check, preventing a successful update.

Diagnosic log pastebin link:
http://pastebin.com/nbauiTZy

Steps from me3mm launch to generate error:
Actions drop down menu > Check for content updates > error generated midway through update process.

Exiting and relaunching did not resolve.
Possibly relevant, my list of available mods is
Grenade Defense Classic
Individual Cooldowns
Insanity Challenge Classic
MP Controller Support
SP Controller Support

Also, when I initially ran 'check for content updates' it also updated MP Controller Support, which completed successfully before it started on SP Controller Support and the issue occurred.

Hope your N7 day is going well!
Mgamerz
Site Admin

Re: SP Mod Update failed

Post by Mgamerz »

Weird. I wonder why my email isn't working :S

I'll look into this.

Edit: the classic pcconsole hash check failure. I'll fix the hash on the server and it should fix it for you, give me a few hours.
Mgamerz
Site Admin

Post by Mgamerz »

I fixed the mod updater, for some reason the hashes were wrong. I also got my web host to fix my email, lost over a month of them :/
Volkai

Post by Volkai »

Updated successfully!