Mod Manager Issues

Mass Effect 3 Mod Manager allows you to easily install and uninstall mods, keep mods up to date, launch modding tools and use ModMaker.
peacy

Re: Mod Manager Issues

Post by peacy »

Hi, first of all awesome job on creating a very useful tool, your hard work is much appreciated.
I ran into a problem today, i created a compilation patch you know for xbox controller, and it actually crashed my game each time i tried to load the appartment, So i looked at the files the patch created and there was BioD_CitApt_000Global.pcc that was a culprit, and only other mod using this file was : bonus power stim pack(no clue why this mod need this file anyway) so i simply removed it from the patch and all worked great again(well at least it loaded and after a quick run around appartment all seemed ok). Just to let you know... Oh and once again great work on the program its a life saver!!!! if u need more info on this little bug let me know i will try to follow the steps you give me to help you see whats wrong. Have a good day.
Mgamerz
Site Admin

Post by Mgamerz »

It's cause the apartment has a mail UI. If you open that it may lock you into there. I'll take a look.
Mgamerz
Site Admin

Post by Mgamerz »

This is the same issue I had with expanded galaxy mod, where if the SWF file size increases (which it does, by 1 byte) the game gets all bent out of shape. I am pretty sure it has something to do with me3explorer's saving code, but I can't figure out what's actually wrong. I stripped out some PC code to make the file smaller and I uploaded it. Mod Manager should pull a new copy of the UI library, so regenerate your pack and it will work. I tested it and before it crashed, after it worked, so you should be good to go at least on that file (PersonalTerminalApt)
captainzarg

Post by captainzarg »

hi, just wanted to ask a favour of your work & tool.

i was trying to install the mods to my me3
(i do have non standard folders, other save editors etc dont affect all 3 mass effects in the location shown in the image)

my problem is it gets stuck here, (any mod, same percentage)
i have done a database creation as per instructions the tweak area shows.

http://imageshack.com/a/img923/659/wuMoGc.png
(its a trial account so i hope u can see it, if not mail me a msg and ill post it on my site and link that way)

what can i do to fix this? (i installed the asi bypass if that helps)

like what youve done with it though, quite the feature indeed :-)
Mgamerz
Site Admin

Post by Mgamerz »

Make sure you only choose your language. What is your system langauge?

Also sorry for the really late reply. For some reason this forum was marked as read.
Mgamerz
Site Admin

Post by Mgamerz »

Do not advertise shady sites like that here.
Jono11

Post by Jono11 »

OK, I have a new problem. I'm sure there's a reason for it but I'm not savvy enough to figure it out. So I had initially applied both the PUG-safe Full Experience mod and the Improved Credit Farmer mod, but I removed the Full Exp mod because the expanded store takes so long to load and the packs take so long to open. But today when I opened the game and got into the multiplayer, for some reason the expanded store was there. And I've twice restored the game and re-applied the ICF mod, and it's still giving me the expanded store.

What do I do?
Mgamerz
Site Admin

Post by Mgamerz »

ModMaker mods in most cases can't be overlaid. ICF might have the expanded store patched in, look at its mod page by clicking the link at the bottom of the description. It will be listed under mixins.
Jono11

Post by Jono11 »

It doesn't appear to have the expanded store patched in. For awhile, it wasn't bringing up the expanded store, but now it suddenly is.
Jono11

Post by Jono11 »

I just tried redownloading ICF to see if that would work. No dice, still getting the expanded store.