Mod was not successfully created

Mass Effect 3 Mod Manager allows you to easily install and uninstall mods, keep mods up to date, launch modding tools and use ModMaker.
Jono11

Mod was not successfully created

Post by Jono11 »

Here's the message I got:
Full Exp Mod - PUG Safe was not successfully created. Check the debugging file me3cmm_last_run_log.txt, and make sure mod startup logging is enabled in the options menu. Contact FemShep if you need help via the forums.
And from the Invalid Mods List:
Mod has a newfiles/replacefiles task in a header (BASEGAME) that encountered an error while building the list of source/targets. This likely means the source file does not exist: C:\Users\Jono\Downloads\ME3CMM (4)\ME3CMM\mods\Full Exp Mod - PUG Safe\BASEGAME\BIOGame_ITA.tlk

The mod lists a website: https://me3tweaks.com/modmaker/mods/3319. Click the Visit Website button to go to it, you may be able to find additional assistance there.

This mod can attempt a restore via the ME3Tweaks updater service. Select Restore Online to force this mod to perform an update and match the version on the server. If the issue is from additional files, the service won't be able to fix it.
I selected Restore Online, and whatever it did, did not solve the problem. Also, I just checked and that file definitely does exist.

To see if it was specifically this mod, I then tried Improved Credit Farmer (1165). I got the exact same thing, the same reference to BIOGame_ITA.tlk.

What am I doing wrong?
Jono11

Re: Mod was not successfully created

Post by Jono11 »

I'm dumb. I didn't notice that there was a language selector. That seems to have solved the problem. Never mind.
Mgamerz
Site Admin

Post by Mgamerz »

I added italian support for the game earlier... Perhaps I should test a bit more since it seems ITA files are not included in all game distributions.
Mgamerz
Site Admin

Post by Mgamerz »

In the next build of Mod Manager there is a fix for the italian language error. Italian was in the list of supported languages twice, which when compiling would cause it to be added for installation twice, which isn't allowed.