Hmmm... Can you reproduce this with a log? I am not sure I fully follow.
Am aware of the importing to bad folder name, I am planning to build a test that will enumerate all of the data so I can fix it.
This morning I updated sp controller mod so the friendly name items were properly labeled (2.102).
I did update how the "friendly name in mod manager" of a mod is shown, which may have had a direct impact on the import process. I will look into this tomorrow.
Edit: I updated the Lime to CEM DB entry - it previously was the wrong text (it was part of the description - very long). Go to Actions > Check for content updates. This will update the 3rd party identification info. It can take up to 2 days for this to do it on its own, but you can force it this way. If you import it again it should show LIME vA to CEM.