Unofficial Multiplayer Maps Textured

ModMaker is the online part of Mod Manager, allowing you to create mods by changing a huge selection of variables and adding MixIns to customize game scripts.
zgamer

Unofficial Multiplayer Maps Textured

Post by zgamer »

Hi all ME3 modders!

After checking out the unofficial or unfinished multiplayer maps from the full experience mod here, I would love to see a fully textured version of those maps. Right now, most of the maps are nauseating because the sky has no or repeating textures :(

So far, I've found Texmod and http://www.nexusmods.com/masseffect3/mo ... D208&pUp=1, but all for existing textures and single player.

But is this even possible for the unofficial maps? I have started searching for the tools and elements that would allow me to do this, but would appreciate any help and guidance from more experienced ME3 modders.
Mgamerz
Site Admin

Re: Unofficial Multiplayer Maps Textured

Post by Mgamerz »

You may want to check out info from the ME3Exploter Forums. But they dont like much of anything MP related there. Unfortunately I don't know how to do texturing, but I'll help you in any way I can!

You might also consider asking for help on the main subreddit as there are some users there.
zgamer

Post by zgamer »

Thanks, posted on reddit and other forums as well. It seems like it would be possible, as there are bunch of texture mods for the base game or single player mode. Do you know any other modders like FemShep that could help?
Mgamerz
Site Admin

Post by Mgamerz »

I am FemShep.