Mass Effect 3 Scaling mod (just two quick questions)

Discuss Mass Effect 3 mods and modding tools here. This includes multiplayer mods.
Dosekk

Mass Effect 3 Scaling mod (just two quick questions)

Post by Dosekk »

First of all, great mod. Really appreciate it.

So, the first question is can I remove the Mass Effect 3 Scaled Interface mod from the main menu? I like the default Mass Effect 3 main menu a lot more.

And can I scale the text myself? Like some sort of percentage of the size. I'm really picky on this stuff, I find the vanilla size for 4k is way too small but the mod here takes up a little too much of my screen then I would like. (text starts to distract me)

Thanks fellas.

Also, I installed ALOT first, and this mod second. I would just like to know which textures specifically the mod overwrites, so I can go back and reinstall the specific ALOT textures to get that absolutely consistent 4k experience.
Mgamerz
Site Admin

Re: Mass Effect 3 Scaling mod (just two quick questions)

Post by Mgamerz »

I don't know what textures it overwrites, files are full replacement, and I never modified any textures from their vanilla versions. Unfortunately custom scaling is pretty difficult to do as you'd have to edit every single interface, and there's a lot of them (hundreds).

You can remove the text from the main menus, I'd have to write a short guide on how to do so, you need to remove one file from the moddesc.