How to disable MP Controller mod????

Discuss Mass Effect 3 mods and modding tools here. This includes multiplayer mods.
roome3

How to disable MP Controller mod????

Post by roome3 »

I install the MP Controller mod folowing the instructions of the Video on how to install the SP Controller mod.

Everything works. My problem is when i chose to start a new multiplayer character i got from buying a pack, i get locked into the screen where i have to name the character!

The keyboard doesnt work to type a name, and there is no way of exiting the screen thru the controller!

I need to be able to disable the mod. Is there a way to disable it, without going thru all the steps to install it again? OR how do i get the keyboard to work to name my new characters?
Mgamerz
Site Admin

Re: How to disable MP Controller mod????

Post by Mgamerz »

To type a name you have to select the field and press A. Until the cursor shows up you can't type. To disable it you need to uninstall it by doing restore MP DLC + SFARs under the restore menu. Installing is as easy as just picking the mod again and pressing apply mod.

You can only exit if the text field is not highlighted (part of the game code for some reason). If you can send a screenshot of what you see.