Disable "Gender Lock" / Change FemShep body to MaleShep

Discuss Mass Effect 3 mods and modding tools here. This includes multiplayer mods.
OddShepard

Disable "Gender Lock" / Change FemShep body to MaleShep

Post by OddShepard »

Hello guys.
I've been trying to recreate this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I71MSMJoxms scene with a custom male shepard using the "change Gender" option in Gibbed's save editor, this will apparently not only change the cutscene/dialogue trigger, but also the player model...I also tried setting the "samantha traynor Romance"-bools, but that particular scene is not really a romance scene (it happens way before the actual romance) and can only be triggered when the player is identified as female..

As I have no further idea on how to achieve my goal using Save editors, my next step would be trying to edit the Coalesced.bin.
I'm trying to get the game to load the male Body/custom Face when the player is set to female;
In ME1 this was possible by altering some lines in the "BioGame.ini" (see this tutorial: http://acpime.blogspot.de/ )

As it seems the "easiest"/safest method, I'm still trying to figure this out using a save editor. Triggering a certain cutscene only requieres certain conditionals to match, am i right?

For my understanding, the conditionals for that scene are in the marked area, right?

Here's a overview containing the conditionals and how they are a applied to my savegame:

next one:

and the last:

The scene still doesn't trigger,I am probalby missing some very basic understanding or overlooking some things...
Any help would be highly appreciated!
Mgamerz
Site Admin

Re: Disable "Gender Lock" / Change FemShep body to MaleShep

Post by Mgamerz »

This might be better asked on the me3explorer forums as they have much more SP modding experience than we have here. It'd probably go under the Modder Help section (they seem very strict on forum rules there).
OddShepard

{SUCCESS]Disable "Gender Lock"Traynor Shower as Maleshepard

Post by OddShepard »

I MADE IT ! :D

Here's what I did:

The Key is to edit the Conditionals.cnd as following with the conditional-editor from the ME3explorer

Open the .cnd and find this:

Now, just change "true" to "false"

next, you want to find this here:

again, change 17662 (the one I marked) to "false".

save everything!

Check 17662 "false" in your Savegame and BOOM you'll get the complete shower scene 8-)

NOTE: Please backup your Conditionals.cnd as I have no Idea what effect this will have on the rest of the game, I just did this to have the scene included in my recorded ME-playtrhough