Single player difficulty mod

Discuss Mass Effect 3 mods and modding tools here. This includes multiplayer mods.
Fat

Single player difficulty mod

Post by Fat »

ive searched tons. found the specter mod on bioware site(which has been offline for a couple days). problem is that mod looks like it doesnt make the game hard. seems like it nerfed shepard and dont do much if anything to ai. another problem with that mod is its in coalesced form. from what little i know, i cant merge that with current mods easily.

bottom line question is, can i make the single player campaign challenging and still use other mods installed with ME3CMM and ME3Coalesced merger tool?

and i am not into self nerf. like ive seen ppl saying other forums. that takes away from the game. like "dont upgrade".. not gonna do that. thats one of the funnest parts of the game.
thanx
Mgamerz
Site Admin

Re: Single player difficulty mod

Post by Mgamerz »

The merging tool merges mods and let's you pick which conflicts to use. It doesn't actually merge changes in individual files.

Many new mods (story mods) are dlc mods which most times are compatible. If you wanted to make a mod that makes the game more difficult you can also use modmaker which has some SP support. It's point and click. http://me3tweaks.com/modmaker

You can mix mods but there's no way to tell if one will work or not until you try them.

BioWare Social Network permanently closed on October 26 2016.
Fat

Re: Single player difficulty mod

Post by Fat »

ill look into these ideas. thanks. would be great to have a standard mod tho. and hell i didnt know biocrap was going offline. that company is just as full of good ideas as it is bad. oh well. the diff mods i saw were on that site. and i didnt dl them. thought i had time...
thank you for your time M
F