Question about enemy movement speed

Discuss Mass Effect 3 mods and modding tools here. This includes multiplayer mods.
Hyperspeed1000

Question about enemy movement speed

Post by Hyperspeed1000 »

Hi,

i noticed that for some enemies (mostly geth) you cant change the movement...my question is that if it is somehow possible to change their movement speed individually or is this not possible at all?

I rly would like to mess with super fast geth pyros tbh... : D

thx
Mgamerz
Site Admin

Re: Question about enemy movement speed

Post by Mgamerz »

The enemies missing movement speeds on modmaker inherit the default speed from biopawn. Their pcc files don't list a speed, and due to how mixins work i can't just add a variable or it will break the ability to work with other mixins.

Technically I could make it editable via coalesced, and add a dynamic mixin for it (this is how I make the weapon resistance mixins work).

I'll look into seeing how much work this could be, it would be nice to edit them. A super pyro though, you are mad.
Hyperspeed1000

Post by Hyperspeed1000 »

thx man
Mgamerz
Site Admin

Post by Mgamerz »

You should be able to edit the geth pyro's speed now. Turns out I missed it. Interestingly there is an acceleration value for the geth pyro but not the original one so they must have made him accelerate differently.

I have built code into modmaker to allow editing of the other enemies speeds... but it doesn't work. Something to do with archetypes. I'll keep looking into it but right now i'll work on some other stuff.