EGM Alpha + SP Controller Mod Problems

Discuss Mass Effect 3 mods and modding tools here. This includes multiplayer mods.
Sil

EGM Alpha + SP Controller Mod Problems

Post by Sil »

[align=justify]Hello,

Before I start I'll just say that I've got EGM Alpha and the SP Controller Mod fully updated, and that I have all DLC for the game except for Genesis 2.

I was using the two mods together just fine through creating a GUI Patch, which was great. But recently EGM Alpha has had a couple of updates and since getting those I've run into some problems with the two together. When I create the patch, and apply it, there are no conflicting DLC issues (according to Mod Manager), but in game it is a different story. I can access the Private Terminal, however if I click on the Emails or the Spectre Terminal, I end up looping back to the selection screen for emails, spectre terminal and normandy. And no matter which I pick, or what order I pick them in, it just cycles back. Funnily enough, the Normandy part of that terminal works just fine.

I have looked at the same part on a completely fresh install of ME3 and EGM Alpha (fully updated) and it works there. The issue is when SP Controller Mod is thrown into the mix. Because of this issue I've not dived in further into the two mods together, so I'm unsure if there are any other GUI issues. Though I can look if there are other areas that might be affected by this.[/align]
kinkojiro

Re: EGM Alpha + SP Controller Mod Problems

Post by kinkojiro »

I have taken a quick look at this.

For some reason it looks like the custom GUI files (BioD_Nor_Mapmod_001_GUI, 003_MAN, 305_Cyber) are not being getting their GUIs swapped.
Mgamerz
Site Admin

Post by Mgamerz »

Can you email me the log of the session where your are generating the compatibility pack?
Sil

Post by Sil »

I updated to the newest alpha (must've been another update since the other day) and this time I get a message saying:

"PCC failed to verify while transplanting: BioD_Nor_310LiaraOffice.pcc
Installing this mod with this file would crash your game when it loaded.
Building this compatibility pack has been aborted."

This is the first time I've seen such a message. I've sent you an error log.
Mgamerz
Site Admin

Post by Mgamerz »

Yeah I am reviewing it. The pcc attempted to load for verifying but failed the check, has to do with bugs in me3explorer saving code that I used for GUI transplanter.
Mgamerz
Site Admin

Post by Mgamerz »

FYI, the current transplanter at 1.0.0.7 does not work with next version of EGM at the moment. I will issue an update when its ready, but for now it remains broken. We are testing fixed versions.