Mass Effect 3 SP Controller Support

Discuss Mass Effect 3 mods and modding tools here. This includes multiplayer mods.
YouKillingMe

Re: Mass Effect 3 SP Controller Support

Post by YouKillingMe »

I used 1610, but hud doesn't fit the screen
Mgamerz
Site Admin

Post by Mgamerz »

Send a screenshot. The HUD for xbox was made for 16:9, but it may be able to be adapted for 16:10 (I think dybuk did 4:3 a while ago)
YouKillingMe

Post by YouKillingMe »

it's playable, but kinda annoying.
Mgamerz
Site Admin

Post by Mgamerz »

I'll see what I can do. I don't have a 16:10 monitor unfortunately so it may require some help on your part but ill try to make it painless for you :D

Is the height the wrong size or width or both?
passerby1995164

Post by passerby1995164 »

HI,

thanks for the great mod, i waited for so long since the date release (im not good playing with keyboard not used) but i have a problem: some weapons and armor from dlc packs won't show up when i use the mod but if uninstall it they reappear again on the terminal in the Normandy's bunker.

p.s. Another thing, i don't have the original copy ( i have mass effect ultimate collector edition from 3DM), i dont like downloading pirated games but i can't find physical copy in my coutry
Mgamerz
Site Admin

Post by Mgamerz »

While I don't support pirated stuff, 3DM likely uses coalesced edits along with extra files to add those weapons to the game. This mod overwrites that coalesced (haven't had time to sit down and move it to testpatch) which is why they disappear for you. Unfortunately there isn't anything I can do for now until I get some time to work on moving to testpatch, which will be quite a bit of work.
YouKillingMe

Post by YouKillingMe »

both height and width are broken for me. Thanks for helping me, I appreciate it so much)
Sovereign

FOV fix while using controller?

Post by Sovereign »

Wondering if there is anyway to adjust the FOV while using the SP Controller mod?

The small FOV is killing me, even when playing on a TV.

I've tried editing Coalesced.bin but it appears I can't use the keyboard binding method when the controller mod is active.
What I tried was binding 'period' to FOV=90, if anyone is wondering.

Please help!
linkenski

Post by linkenski »

Ugh. I've uninstalled the mod and the game works but Genesis 2 doesn't and Multiplayer is still missing. How do I fix this without restoring all original files with Origin? (I have that insane texture overhaul that took 8+ hours to install in the game)
machine4578

Post by machine4578 »

linkenski wrote:Ugh. I've uninstalled the mod and the game works but Genesis 2 doesn't and Multiplayer is still missing. How do I fix this without restoring all original files with Origin? (I have that insane texture overhaul that took 8+ hours to install in the game)
if Genesis 2 doesnt work, you didnt install the fix. also did you read the OP?? you cant have both SP\MP gamepad at the same time. its one or the other!