Mass Effect 3 SP Controller Support

Discuss Mass Effect 3 mods and modding tools here. This includes multiplayer mods.
marsupilami

Re: Mass Effect 3 SP Controller Support

Post by marsupilami »

hello

good news : it seems to work now

Path from where I launch ME3CMM.exe C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Mass Effect 3\BIOGame\ME3CMM

strange but it works :)

thks
Mgamerz
Site Admin

Post by Mgamerz »

That shouldn't have changed anything, and I highly recommend against putting mod manager in the write protected program files directories, but if it works for you that's cool.
marsupilami

Post by marsupilami »

Mgamerz wrote:That shouldn't have changed anything, and I highly recommend against putting mod manager in the write protected program files directories, but if it works for you that's cool.
Yes you're right but it seems to work like this

To be continued ... or not :mrgreen:
theflashbolt

Post by theflashbolt »

I have followed the youtube tutorial perfectly..
For some reason when I go to import the controller support mod .7z it said that there was no mod found.
Is anyone else having these issues? :evil:
I am running windows 7.. could that be the problem?
If anyone could help that would be amazing.
thanks!
- J
Mgamerz
Site Admin

Post by Mgamerz »

Can you send a mod manager log after you try to import it? Help/generate diagnostics log.
chameleon728

Post by chameleon728 »

I tried installing this controller mod following the video and im getting nothing, it changes the prompts like it works but i cant control anything and also can I use an Xbox One controller, I ask because thats what im using so if i need to dig up my 360 controller I will but just want to be sure that is not the problem
Mgamerz
Site Admin

Post by Mgamerz »

Sorry about the super long response time. Breath of the wild made last week disappear fast.

Make sure you are using binkw32 and send a log in.
chameleon728

Post by chameleon728 »

I figured out the problem the test patch that showed it was motifying it i kept restoring it, it works now
markiej

Post by markiej »

I am getting nowhere - the mod is showing no evidence of being applied (still says "press any key to start", controller isn't recognized, multiplayer menu still there. I've have a vanilla Origin install of ME3, with only Earth and Extended Edition installed. I've followed the instructions on the nexus mod page, and the Help > How to > Install Mods popup.

on Win10-home-64.

I have a log file:
http://s000.tinyupload.com/download.php ... 9756379078

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Is there a simple manual way to install this as a last resort?
markiej

Post by markiej »

Turned out it I had 64bit JRE, rather than 32bit JRE. I uninstalled all JREs, then re-ran mod manager, which prompted me to install the correct version. Problem solved. Thanks Femshep!