Credit Mods viable? Cheat Engine Possible?

Discuss Mass Effect 3 mods and modding tools here. This includes multiplayer mods.
DuskLight

Credit Mods viable? Cheat Engine Possible?

Post by DuskLight »

Are there any MP credit adjustment mods? Or does using cheat engine still work UD?

just found this webiste today actually. Wanted to see how active it is.
DuskLight

Re: Credit Mods viable? Cheat Engine Possible?

Post by DuskLight »

Actually found a perhaps better way, takes longer to build credits, but is perhaps a safer way.

Using the console command "skipwave"
Just use it 10x to get to wave 11, and just wait the 2 mins to extract.
Also use the "revive" command to bring yourself back to life if you go down.

Use on Platinum wave difficulty for maximum credits. Around 145k per.
Also take those two mins to do some damage and get around 40k exp too.

Be sure to do only with friends or in a private match. Can make easy credits to buy those oh so sweet arsenal packs.
Mgamerz
Site Admin

Post by Mgamerz »

Cheat engine is still faster There's even faster ways, but I let people find those in their own :)
DuskLight

Post by DuskLight »

I'm sure someone can write a script to run to give them credits. Also I found this website from a different forum that linked to this one where there was talk about changing the values of the credit rewards for achiements. So I'm assuming thats one of those ways.

Personally I don't have enough know-how to be able to write something like that unless I follow a guide exactly. So my skills in scripting are fairly limited.

Also gota say, this site if actually fairly clean and well created. Nice color scheme too. Also just the general information that can be found here is very nice.
DuskLight

Post by DuskLight »

Mgamerz wrote:Cheat engine is still faster There's even faster ways, but I let people find those in their own :)
Just wondering though about the cheat engine way. I know you can give yourself millions all at once, but of course I'd assume that would throw up some red flags. What would be a safe method of how to use Cheat engine so as to stay below the radar?
Mgamerz
Site Admin

Post by Mgamerz »

There's literally nobody at BioWare that is looking at red flags. This game has been on life support only for years.

I'm sure you can find something on the console commands list you can use to do it faster ;)
DuskLight

Post by DuskLight »

maybe i should be a little more specific, I just saw the console commands for adding credits to your account. But when executing those commands, I got an indicator that said I gained X credits, but did't actually give them to me. When i went into the store, I was unable to buy any packs. Unless the commands you are talking about are only for Single Player. Are there credit commands for multiplayer as well?
Mgamerz
Site Admin

Post by Mgamerz »

May need to look a bit closer at the list ;)
DuskLight

Post by DuskLight »

found an even easier way. Just edited the Coalesced.bin file to give me 15mil credits on run conpletion. just gota change the values whenever i wants to get more stuffs.. Gots lots of stuff to buy now.