MP - Kick another player during gameplay (Not lobby)

Discuss Mass Effect 3 mods and modding tools here. This includes multiplayer mods.
N7_DarkStar

MP - Kick another player during gameplay (Not lobby)

Post by N7_DarkStar »

As the title says. Looks like it cant be done but i discovered that if someone is blatantly cheating i can atleast harass them by doing consolecommand: god, changeteam and revive.

What character and weapon would you suggest is the best for that? I see that Phoenix (Cerberus Defector) is pretty good for harassing by using lash and light melee that continuosly stuns the other player.
Erik JS

Re: MP - Kick another player during gameplay (Not lobby)

Post by Erik JS »

Or you can just leave the match.

To each his own, I guess. :|
Mgamerz
Site Admin

Post by Mgamerz »

As host to kick a client, I have been told (today actually):

spectate
(Change to view of client)
killviewedactor

They will see the host disconnect and will be removed from the lobby. Off host you simply leave the lobby and find another match to play. Lash and other ragdoll powers really screw up the player and will cause all sorts of bugs for both host and other clients.
N7_DarkStar

Post by N7_DarkStar »

Erik JS wrote:Or you can just leave the match.|
And lose all progress/consumables because someone else is being an a**hole?
Thats assumng im hosting. When im not hosting a also dont care as much.
Mgamerz wrote:As host to kick a client, I have been told (today actually):

spectate
killviewedactor

They will see the host disconnect and will be removed from the lobby. Off host you simply leave the lobby and find another match to play. Lash and other ragdoll powers really screw up the player and will cause all sorts of bugs for both host and other clients.
Very intresting. Have you tested this actually works?
Erik JS

Post by Erik JS »

N7_DarkStar wrote: And lose all progress/consumables because someone else is being an a**hole?
Thats assumng im hosting. When im not hosting a also dont care as much.
I don't care about consumables and XP, but that's just me. As long as you don't accidentally kick me lol - I still play legit matches, don't ask me why: if you need legit people to play legit matches, you may add me on Origin: ErikJS_BR.
Mgamerz wrote:As host to kick a client, I have been told (today actually):

spectate
killviewedactor

So it cannot kick hosts or people in matches where you are not part of, right?
Mgamerz
Site Admin

Post by Mgamerz »

I tested it, yes. The game glitches out a for a bit and essentially simulates them lagging out. You can only do it as the host, as client nothing happens. The client will act like they are lagging out as well and eventually rejoin a solo match.