Ashley showing up over Kaiden

Discuss Mass Effect 3 mods and modding tools here. This includes multiplayer mods.
vxBlack_Widowxv

Ashley showing up over Kaiden

Post by vxBlack_Widowxv »

So, this is my 2nd play through for ME3 using the EGM and I've noticed both times that in several instances Ashley shows up instead of Kaiden... I never use her, i always let her die on Virmire I'm a Kaiden girl through and through so it's irritating to see and hear her instead of my main man.

The first instance happens in the War Room cut scene after Priority: Thessia when the crew is gathered around the War Assets talking about taking it to Cerberus.

Then after that, neither of them show up on the Normandy, but if you bring up the map, it states Ashley is in the Starboard Port.

Then at the end when you reach the London base and get to do your final individual chats with your crew before heading to the Citadel beam. This really sucks having her show up bc the chat with Kaiden and our future and relationship there is, like with the others, an emotional one.

And when you go to pick your mission squad both of them are there. I always pick Kaiden and never Ash, but again she still shows up in outside mission cut scenes and at the end.

Is there any way to fix this? I've tried resetting and going back and all but she still shows instead of him. This is one of my fave games and like I said I've loved the mods for this so it would be great if she would just stay dead.

Thanks for any advice or help you can give bc I always come back to this Trilogy and would love to get this fixed, I'd hate to have to disable the mod just bc she's pushy and haunting me :D
Mgamerz
Site Admin

Re: Ashley showing up over Kaiden

Post by Mgamerz »

I'll ask the dev, but they are superrrrr busy these days.