Mass Effect 3 MP Controller Support

Discuss Mass Effect 3 mods and modding tools here. This includes multiplayer mods.
raynebc

Re: Mass Effect 3 MP Controller Support

Post by raynebc »

The character screen appears correct for UI, it labels things with Xbox buttons, and when I uninstall the mod to be able to name characters I can see many differences compared to when the mod is installed.

Where can I download old versions of the MP controller support mod? I can test several and let you know if I find that a specific release is causing this.
Mgamerz
Site Admin

Post by Mgamerz »

http://www.nexusmods.com/masseffect3/mo ... D374&pUp=1

I would not recommend going behind 0.80. The workarounds for those versions can kinda get ugly.
raynebc

Post by raynebc »

I uninstalled the mod, imported version .80 (replacing the newer version) in the mod manager, installed it and found that the keyboard input worked. So I closed ME3 and had mod manager update the controller support mod and then I found that the keyboard input was still working. I guess a previous update of the mod failed or something. A behavior difference I'm noticing is that when it was broken, going to deploy the new character would automatically select the name field instead of making me press A to do so. Thank you for your time, and keep up the great work.
Mgamerz
Site Admin

Post by Mgamerz »

Interesting.,, good to know it works though!
rc13scorch

Post by rc13scorch »

Any idea why the multiplayer option is not showing on main splash screen?
Mgamerz
Site Admin

Post by Mgamerz »

You cannot install sp controller mod and use MP. Read the description please. It is named SP Controller Support for a reason.