Mod Maker Bug - Biotics

Discuss Mass Effect 3 mods and modding tools here. This includes multiplayer mods.
Hyperspeed1000

Mod Maker Bug - Biotics

Post by Hyperspeed1000 »

Hello, i noticed a bug on the smash abilty in the modmaker. It seems that you cant edit the base dmg of the abilty... i changed the base dmg but the game still says that the base dmg is 550

also biotic charge has 2 menus on the biotics section

btw will we be able to edit passives in the near future ?

thx
Mgamerz
Site Admin

Re: Mod Maker Bug - Biotics

Post by Mgamerz »

I have wanted to do passives for a long time, but its a lot of typing, which doesn't really work on my hands. There's a procedure to doing it if people are up to the task, it's a bit complex to start but its pretty repetitive one it gets going.

I'll look into the smash bug this weekend.
Hyperspeed1000

Post by Hyperspeed1000 »

It would be awesome if you could make a tutorial how to edit passives so we make it on our own since we all know how much work you for modmaker and stuff.

but if you dont have time for it...its ok too :)
Mgamerz
Site Admin

Post by Mgamerz »

I did for one person, but I'm not kidding, each power is several hours of work. There's a lot of research in what variables are locked, figuring out what each one does, figuring out what sanity limits are for inputs, testing taking pics...

If you're really up for it I can show you, but its not really for the faint of heart.
Hyperspeed1000

Post by Hyperspeed1000 »

I would rly like to learn it.... maybe you could make a tutorial video or something because:

Nr. 1 : I will need it but before i start with it i need to finish some other stuff
Nr. 2: I am from EU and i come home very late cuz of my work so its very hard to find time where we both have enough time for it.

But thats only my suggestion.
Mgamerz
Site Admin

Post by Mgamerz »

I fixed your smash bug, also fixed one that made the shockwave impacts not have an effect either (always set to 8). I noticed in my dev site that there are still 6 more passives that appear to be done/mostly done, I wasn't aware the person who worked on the previous passives was still working on it. Looks like most of the base humans and salarian passives.