Mass Effect 3 ASI Mods

Discuss Mass Effect 3 mods and modding tools here. This includes multiplayer mods.
Mgamerz
Site Admin

Re: Mass Effect 3 ASI Mods

Post by Mgamerz »

Mouse Disabler
by Erik JS

Putting this .asi file into your win32/asi folder will essentially disable all mouse functionality in ME3. This is useful for the controller mod as the mouse only gets in the way. Note that you will be unable to play ME3 if you remove installed controller mod(s) and will have to also remove this mousedisabler.asi file.

Source code: ???
Download link: ??? (waiting for source code link)
Erik JS

Post by Erik JS »

Mouse Disabler is online now at my ME3-ASI repository. Sorry for the delay!
Mgamerz
Site Admin

Post by Mgamerz »

I am building ASI mod management into Mod Manager Build 59 which should be ready soon. I am also finally building a feature in that kinkojiro requested ages ago.
Mgamerz
Site Admin

Post by Mgamerz »

Mod Manager 4.3 is now rolling out to a larger audience. Tomorrow it will be available for everyone if all goes well.

I have added Origin Unlinker to it. For now I have left Balance Changes disabler out, I may put it in after the initial rollout.
machine4578

Post by machine4578 »

@Erik JS
i tried out your Mouse Disabler ASI, but my game crashes when using it. and just to be sure i tested all your other asi mods and they all seem fine the game loads etc. just the mouse asi crashes the game. i hope you can fix it. thank you!

btw i am on WIn 7 x64.
Mgamerz
Site Admin

Post by Mgamerz »

One thing is that we need to install... VC2012 redistributable? Though if his others worked that shouldn't be an issue.
Erik JS

Post by Erik JS »

Are you using a crack? I just checked now and Mouse Disabler doesn't work with cracked EXE, but this is an unintended behavior. I'll try to find out what's going on and fix it later.

Lately, I've been playing the game under PSE with cracked EXE as I try to find out how to make a random enemy spawn mod. I think I already figured out how it can be done, but unfortunately a lot of work must be done in order to have it working under Origin with original EXE. We'll need a "Balance Changes Replacer" ASI plugin...
machine4578

Post by machine4578 »

@Erik JS
yes i am using the RLD v1.5 cracked .exe. (i own the game on Origin but rather use the cracked .exe for multiple reasons.)
hopefully you can get it working on all .exe. thanks again!
Erik JS

Post by Erik JS »

I think I figured out what is happening and how to fix it. I didn't test it yet, I'm supposed to be sleeping now, lol... about 15 hours or so until the fixed plugin is online. Please be patient!
machine4578

Post by machine4578 »

good news :)

looking forward to testing.

-edit-

btw i just noticed this in the binkw32log using same RLD 1.5 cracked .exe with your binkw32 patcher

ME3 Autopatcher by Warranty Voider
Enhancements by Erik JS
binkw23.dll - loaded
Patch position 1 (DLC): byte pattern not found
Patch position 2 (console): patched at 0xd5a351
Patch position 3 (certcheck): patched at 0xf676a0

patch position 1(DLC) isnt patching. but when i use the org WV .dll. it says it patched at position 2.(but obviously cant use that with asi)

i hope this too can be fixed.