Mass Horizons Respawn Compat Problems

Discuss Mass Effect 3 mods and modding tools here. This includes multiplayer mods.
Sil

Mass Horizons Respawn Compat Problems

Post by Sil »

Hey,

I was going to post a PM to you but apparently I haven't posted enough or something. Anyway. I have been alerted to a problem with the DLC Compatibility Patch builder when it comes to Respawn mod, something I had not noticed before, which I guess makes it a relatively recent error.

At the moment the Compatibility Patch builder will add edited versions of the following four files to the patch:

BioD_Omg001_810FinalFight02.pcc
BioD_Omg004_400MechSci.pcc
BioD_Lev004_100Surface.pcc
BioD_KroN7b_600BombFinal.pcc

These cause the game to crash when the player attempts to play those parts of the missions. Obviously this isn't ideal, but after a bit of discussion with the player who alerted me to it, we are sure its the builder that is responsible in some way. I replaced the files within the patch with Respawns versions of those files and everything worked again.

Any idea if this can be fixed? Otherwise I'll add a comment to my mod description to let them know how to manually fix it themselves. :)
Mgamerz
Site Admin

Re: Mass Horizons Respawn Compat Problems

Post by Mgamerz »

Really hope it doesn't have to do with the transplanter. I had to roll my own PCC builder cause me3explorer's was busted.

I would need ME3logger contents when after a crash.
Sil

Post by Sil »

Apologies for not responding sooner. I'll get you the ME3logger contents when I can. Thanks for looking into this.
Mgamerz
Site Admin

Post by Mgamerz »

I am still working on building some new command line tools for mod manager. I am working on the PCC ones, which will include transplanter. ME3Explorer code is so tightly coupled to the UI it's really ugly to pull apart. It will take some time until I get there.