HELP - How Do I Make PSE Work on Tunngle?

Mass Effect 3 Private Server Emulator is a replacement for the Origin/Blaze backend that handles the online component of Mass Effect 3.

Moderator: PSE Developer

jezter666

HELP - How Do I Make PSE Work on Tunngle?

Post by jezter666 »

Hello,

I have tried it on LAN and it works perfectly. I just don't know how to set it up on tunngle.

PS: I have used tunngle to play a different game and it works.
Erik JS

Re: HELP - How Do I Make PSE Work on Tunngle?

Post by Erik JS »

You have to do the same thing you did for LAN, but instead you have to choose the Tunngle adapter/IP.

Assuming you and your friends have gone through Tunngle setup and already have a Tunngle IP, do this:
- the host (whoever will be running PSE): Setup.exe -> Setup for Hoster -> select Tunngle IP/Adapter on the list -> Set IP and start server.
- clients: Setup.exe -> Setup for Client -> type the host's Tunngle IP -> Set IP and close.

I would point you to the old topic in ME3 Explorer forums, but I won't because I found out yesterday that the old private server sections are invisible to non-members, despise the front page saying that "no part of our forum is behind a registration wall", and I have a link to there in the pinned release topic here... I'll see if I can put a copy of my old release topics and the old PSE discussion topic elsewhere.